ebansal.com absolutely respects the user’s privacy and collects only those details that-
- are appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction;
- enable them a delightful web experience.
With this we wish that you may -
- enjoy easy and Quick Navigation/browsing experience.
- confide in us while sharing your personal information.
- Feel free to share your feedbacks/comments with us to help us serve you to the best of our ability.
- Be aware and agree to the collection of information by ebansal.com
User’s Personally-identifiable information collected by
ebansal.com at the time of transaction include -
- First/Last Name
- First/Last Name
- Email Address
- Contact Details with Phone/Fax Number
- State, Country and Zip/Pincode details.
Each time a visitor visits ebansal.com his/her activities within the website is tracked by the anonymous traffic information collected by the website using the cookies stored at the browser end.
- Tracked information include:
- Navigation between pages
- Actions performed within the webpage
- Items clicked/chosen/ added to cart or favourites
- Session login details
- Number of times a page has been visited
- User Location information from the IP address
- Browser, OS details etc.
History of Transactions:-
How is the collected information used?
- The customer details are shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners who are involved in delivering the product/ services.
- The collected email id is retained in our database for informing the customer of
- forthcoming offers, deals, other promotional events
- password reminders and confirmations;
- change in any of the services and policies;
- for any communication related to product shipping/delivery at the time of processing your orders.
- Session log and traffic information are used to identify users and possibly provide more personalized user experience. This is also used to understand the user preferences, product interests, purchasing pattern so as to serve them better.
- The IP address, browser and OS details collected using the traffic information is used to measure the overall site performance in terms of time spent by a visitor in the website, number of users accessing the website at a time, and the user’s activities within the website.
- At times, the customer’s information may be used in the event of any:
- legal dispute,
- upon identification of fraud and other criminal or illegal activity;
- to prevent abuse of our services,
- violation of general public/other users/third party rights and
- for any other legal processing
- ebansal.com does not take any responsibility for the personal and sensitive information revealed by the customer in any public forums like the chat room or bulletin board that may be made available to the user at any point of time. Please understand that disclosing personal information in such forums become public information.
We are committed to ensure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of sensitive information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, though we strive our best to protect the user data by following commercially acceptable and general industrial standards we do not assure absolute security as no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
By using this website, you agree that Bansal Handicrafts will have no liability for the disclosure of your information due to any error in the transmission or any unauthorized acts of third parties. If you have any questions about the security in our website please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party sites:-
The website contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for these third-party sites and this policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those websites which we do not control.
ebansal.com reserves the right to change, delete or update this policy at any point of time without prior intimation. Please go through this page on a frequent basis. Changes in the policies will be effective immediately upon posting it to this website.
Your suggestions and views, if any, can be submitted to us by filling in the feedback form available within the website.